21 August 2013

GHS Class of 2003 Part II

I took some photos of a 10 year reunion at Paarl Girls High school, and afterwards went to spice route for a light lunch with all the husbands and kids. Click here to see photos of GHS Class of 2003 Part I
If you are interested in buying some of these photos, please scroll down to the bottom of the page. Thanks!




































































Interested in buying photos?
Email me at ndnaucamp@gmail.com with the names of the photos you're interested in.
I'll confirm your order and send you my banking details.
After payment is received I'll send the photos via wetransfer.com
The cost is R5 per photo, that'll be send in high (for printing) and low resolution (for email and other social media networks)
Please use your name and GHS as reference
Let me know if you're interested in buying a CD with all the images on, I'll be sure to send you the needed information

Interested in photos taken at Paarl Girls High School?
Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment